- Scouts section is for ages 11 to 15
- Senior Scouts is for ages 15 to 18
- Rover Scouts is for ages 18+
In Scouting we have a Law, Promise and Motto which are:
1. A Scouts' honour is to be trusted.
2. A Scout is loyal to The Queen, His Country, His Scouters, His Parents, His Employers and to those under Him.
3. A Scouts' duty is to be useful and help others.
4. A Scout is a friend to all, and a brother to every other Scout, no matter to what Country, Class or Creed the other may belong.
5. A Scout is courteous.
6. A Scout is a friend to animals.
7. A Scout obeys orders of his parents, Patrol Leader, or Scout Master without question.
8. A Scout smiles and whistles under all difficulties.
9. A Scout is thrifty.
10. A Scout is clean in thought, word and deed.
On My Honour I promise,
That I will do my best,
To do My Duty to God and The Queen,
To help other people at all times, and obey The Scout Law.
The Scout Motto
The Senior Scout Motto
The Rover Scout Motto